Thursday, July 2, 2009

4th of July coming up

2 more days and another 4th of July, with food, fun and friends. Not to forget the fireworks. I am really looking forward to that. We invited 2 wonderful families to celebrate with us. Sad to say but this time I won't go to a TEA party (taxed enough already party). I hope that a lot more people will show up this time.
Well, I got good news, Timothy sleeps in his own bed now. At least he goes to sleep there (in Tommy's room). He still wakes up at night to eat. Which is ok, I just bring him to our bed and let him finish out the night. He is such a sweetheart, what can I say, just another blessing from our wonderful Creator.
Well, time to go to bed. Oh one more thing, our pool got pushed against our rockpillars and has an ugly cut in the wall. Needless to say that the water ran out. Now Jason has to patch it and set it up again. Poo.

No comments:

Post a Comment