Wednesday, October 7, 2009

New Thoughts

We went on a hike at the Knob Noster State Park. Everybody loved it.










Timothy finally took a little nap.



After reading Carie's blog I realize how bad I keep up with mine. Of couse my life is not nearly as interesting as Carie's. But I should try harder. There just seems not enough time in my daily life.





Leeanna and Tommy are in Texas for a week, and Timothy and I are by our lonesome self. Missionsconference is coming up. We start out with an International Dinner on Saturday. Of course I am signed up for German Food. I will cook Bratwurst, Sauerkraut and Mashed Potatoes. The dessert is Apfelspeise. Yummy.





A good friend of mine is coming to Missouri on Saturday to visit us for 2 days. Linda is a Missionary to Germany, and she is on deputation. I am excited to see her.





Life is keeping me busy. And still I am having a little dream of having another baby. We will see. I leave it up to my husband and of course to God. He knows what we can handle.





We still don't know where we are going next. It is a little frustrating. Slowly I get used to the idea of moving, still nervous about another deplyment coming up. I enjoyed the 19 month of having my husband home every night, but I am glad for Jason. This recruiting has sucked the life out of him.










Liz, a dear friend of mine, her kiddos, Timothy and I went shopping yesterday. I highly enjoyed it. We hit 3 thriftstores and found cute skirts and shirts. Yea, got to stay in the budget.










We are still trying to live healthier, more veggies and reading labels. It is unbelievable what stuff is in all the food. No wonder people have so many healthproblems. We also try not to use plastic. I found a german toy made out of wood and safe paint for Timothy yesterday. Now I don't have to worry him chewing on it.





Well, got to go. Lots of things need to get done... baking bread, laundry, cleaning,....

1 comment: