Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Happy Birthday!

What a surprise, a candle! Even without the icing it was good.




A bottle with freshly juiced apple, carrotte and cucumber juice. Mhhhh



I can't believe Timothy is already one year old. Where has the time gone? It seems like the days are racing by. Do I sound sad? No, I am not. It has been a great year with our new little blessing. He is walking and into everythink, including the toilette. Yup.




I made a cake for him yesterday, which was his first "sweet" since birth. Well, it was not tooooo unhealthy, I baked Carie's recipe of the carotte cake, with freshly grinded whole wheat flour, raw sugar (less than the recipe called for) and on his side (very small side) was no icing. He like it anyway.




We are still trying to live healthy, juice in the morning, walks everyday and apples and peanutbutter for snack during school. I am not buying anything hydrogenated and we use coconutoil for cooking. I also try to eat vegetables, as we can affort to buy them.




By the way, we still don't know where we are going next. Sina, my niece is praying that the Lord' will for us is to be stationed in Colorade (which would be great). She told me her conversation with the Lord. It was too cute. Let's see how it will turn out.




Anyway, there is a lot of sickness going around. I pray that we won't catch any of it. We are flying to Germany in only 13 days. We can not afford any sicknesses.




There is not much more I can add. So I will call it a day! Hope everyone is having a good week. Oh one more thing, we are having a garagesale Saturday, please let the weather be nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment