Sunday, August 23, 2009

One more week

Only one more week to go and I will pick up my kids from their dad's. Jippie.
I just talked to a dear friend of mine, Anne-Marie on the phone. They are in South Korea. She is doing good, but - Heck - I miss them. I wished they could have stayed. We always enjoyed visiting with them, going for walks and drinking coffee, eating cake. There are many friendships throughout a lifetime, but not everyone makes a difference in your life. I had and still have wonderful friendships that I can reflect upon. God sends us friends for different reasons, some stay for a lifetime, some only for a little while, for a season. But each friendship gives us something special. Anne-Marie is one of them special ones. I hated to see her go. This is one thing that I dislike about being in the Military, leaving friends behind.

We still don't know where we will PCS next. All I know is that God is in control, and this gives me peace and comfort.
Leeanna is having a hard time moving away this time. She found wonderful friends here. Tommy doesn't say much. He will when the time of leaving comes closer. Well, I don't like it myself, but better moving than being separated from my husband for another year. Iraq was hard enough.
Now it is time for bed, dreaming about my children being home again.

No comments:

Post a Comment