Monday, August 3, 2009

Another beautiful day

We had a good day, Timothy is feeling better. A little fever this morning, but no signs of headinjuries. Praise God. I know He protected my little sweetheart.
We started school about 3 weeks ago. Tommy and Leeanna are doing great. I am so proud of all 3. Tommy has matured quite a bit. Timothy knows his first sign language, shaking his head for Nein, Nein, which is german for No, No. And he can clap his hands to Patty Cake. And is sooo proud of himself. I am very blessed with a great family, loving, caring and God-oriented. Makes me wonder, why so many women try to find fulfillment outside the home. I have learned that it is mainly our part to make our house a home, a safe haven.
Well, that is all for today. Time to hit the bed...

No comments:

Post a Comment