Thursday, October 21, 2010

Another beautiful Day

Rocky Mountains, view from Ft. Carson.
My cool little men!
Dinosaur Museum in Woodland Park, CO
Leeanna's favorite spot in the backyard... the Hammock!

God is so good!
The kids and I are spending a few days in Loveland with Sina and her family. She invited us to her jewelry party. Well, I guess I will pick out my birthday present!!!!
It looks like we have finally found a good church. Lighthouse Baptist Church of Colorado Springs. Preaching is good, people and pastor are really nice and we all feel really good about it. Even Timothy likes to go to the nursery. We will know more in a few weeks.
On another note, Leeanna's and Tommy's Dad broke up with his girlfriend. He cancelled the Christmas visitation also. Which is ok with me, I love having my children with me. We will see what the future brings.
Hope everyone will have a wonderful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment